Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Who says?

Here's a short short story. About a bird and her partner =)
I cried. When I read it.
Hope it touches you like it did me.

Little sparrow swooped too low...and got hit by a car.
She sits on the sidewalk, unable to fly.

Her partner hears her cry and flew down to her aid.

Unfortunately he could not carry her.
He couldn't help her.

Realising she was about to stop breathing, he called out to her.

Finally, her heart stops.
He grieves over his partners death.

And stays by her side...

~*~

And who said animals do not have feelings?

2 comments:

strawberry said...

oh my gosh..that's..so touching..sobz..but..i never really did agree when ppl say animals dun have feelings..my hamster does...i know i sound ridiculous but at least i feel it does..

Miss Critical said...

yeah i think animals got more feelings than some 'humans'. lol i love them pictures. i love birds. i LOVE ANIMALS!