Sunday, April 12, 2009

Change

I started this blog some what like a symbol of a new beginning for me. I wanna make a change in my life and hopefully from that change I have an impact on other peoples lives. First question.. Are you someone who admires people, who follows other peoples footsteps and who is being influenced (in good way and in bad way)? Don't you want to be the one who is admired for a change (not for beauty, that is so overrated), set footsteps for other people to follow, be...influential? Assuming that you, are not already these things.


Yeah well, I do too. So heck with you if you're different but refuse to embrace your specialty. I got no respect for people trying to fit in when they don't. Who you are is who you should be. Be proud of it. Why fit in when you can stand out? I always say that to my friends. They don't listen. Nobody listens. By the way, this doesn't apply to fashion as strongly as other aspects. Though I am very strong on my grounds where I wear what I want to wear. I wear what is comfortable. When I'm comfortable I'm happy. If you're not happy that I am happy then screw you. I'm running from what I want to get through. People look for exquisite things. Would you pay more for a shirt that everyone has, or for a shirt that no one has? Not odd.. but different.


See my point? Being different has its advantages, you get to be noticed. You get to be recognized. What you are recognized for depends on how you carry yourself. You can be a total knockout hot chick and people will recognize you as an angel in human form. You can be a total knockout hot chick and people recognizes you as a slut instead.


Another thing I find very, very, very irritating.


"I want to change," you say but you never do anything about it. So what's the point? If you're not working for it then clearly it's not something you really want. Agree? So don't tell me "Oh my God, how did you get so high marks? So lucky. I'm so jealous." It's sickening. I'm not lucky, I worked for it. You want good grades then study for it. You don't expect me to hold myself back from excelling just to accommodate to your comfort. How much you work put in is how much you get. You don't expect a farmer to sow 3 corn seeds and harvest baskets and baskets full of corn, do you?


Then don't expect the same in life.


Don't just say it, do it. I'm not promoting Nike with their cliche "Just do it" slogan.


Change can only come from within. You don't wait for someone to tell you you're fat before you go on a diet. Or to tell you you're stupid before you start studying. You can only change if you REALLY want to change. Get my drift?

3 comments:

strawberry said...

hey new you! okay~~but what if we tried to change but that's our limit? Or we think its our limit? Do we stay like that forever cause we don't wanna fit in and we're happy for what we are like? eg:anger management.

Miss Critical said...

change with me? ;) anger management is something we can't control. need people's help with that one. that's why there are anger management therapists..

the sky is our limit if thats what we want it to be ;) you always got my support dear

Lynette said...

'Would you pay more for a shirt that everyone has, or for a shirt that no one has?"

very nicely put.

i support the change. viva la changement en mieux!