Monday, April 13, 2009

Amanda Spears

In my life I've received countless numbers of chain mail. Or.. chain e-mail, actually. It's annoying. I told my friends never to send me chain e-mails because it eats up my precious few seconds to delete them. Why send them to me when I'm gonna end up deleting it? Okay, they listened. For a while. Now people are sending me chain e-mails again. I picked one and opened it, just to see what people are forwarding nowadays since I have not opened any since 2007. It revealed super large fonts which are very irritating because they think it's easier to read that way when it actually doesn't help at all. MY EYESIGHT IS FINE. Everyone elses' eyesight are fine too seeing that they can check their e-mails.


This e-mail went straight to the point, cursing me if I don't forward the e-mail. My family members will "have scary and freaky things happening on you". Their broken English doesn't amuse me either. Okay back to the story...


"Two years ago, 2005 (wtf, this e-mail has actually been going around for 2 years??), on a lonely winter night filled with lots of snow in Chichago (they can't even spell Chicago correctly..), a teen girl was brutally murdered, yes after she was being raped (I didn't ask if she was raped, but okay, go on..). She had received a text message from her boyfriend to meet him at the pub they always meet at hours before her death (so...she went to the pub where she always died?)."


Argh.. I can't type it anymore. He raped her, suffocated her and chopped her into pieces. Now anyone who passes the place of her death can hear her whisper into their ears, "You are walking on my the place where I was killed." Wow.. even after she can't even get a life after she died. Ironic. If I died and my spirit is still lingering on earth I would explore places I've never been before. I wouldn't have to worry about the scourching sun or being hit by a car. She, however, just sits on her death spot whispering into people's ears for sympathy. Pathetic.


Then the e-mail went on saying there were many cases where people scoffed and didn't bother to forward it. Like what I'm doing. Case #1, this guy named Jack, received a disturbing call from "Amanda Spears," the ghost. After that he went for a shower, his last shower. His mom found him chopped up in the bathroom and on the mirror was a message, "Your son deserved it." Wow, Amanda Spears even knew it was his mom who would find his body first. I'm assuming whoever typed this poor imaginative story in apalling English is a Britney Spears fan.


Finally ending with, "Forward this to more than 20 people, and no sending back people." 'Sending back people'? Sigh...so unprofessional. It's not even convincing.





Oh My Fab Goose!! I saw a girl stand next to me! What The Fish! She's gonna chop me cause I didn't want to forward the e-mail! She's gonna cook me too since I openly condemned her on my blog!"




Yeah right.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

HEY I said don't open it if i wasn't beside yoU!!
I was going to go for the i'm right next to you.. kinda thing, coz the ghost name is Amanda and I used to be amanda. NO SYOK LOH OK.

Miss Critical said...

Hahaha! I know =P
Purposely make you potong steam! XD!!!