Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Finding myself

Recently I've had this huge fetish over black and white pictures. I've got no idea why!
I like how a particular black and white picture needs no other colours to exhibit their beauty just by how the photo captured the light.
Hmm...It kind of explains why I don't like colourful things too. Hah
I really do think a picture describes a thousand words.
I can't seem to convey my impression on this broken piano keys.
It seems to be whispering something to me.
I just haven't heard it yet.

ot exactly black and white, but again I like how the light hits the stairs.
The leaves on the stairs portrays how relatively advanced in age this particular flight of stairs is.
Representing, wisdom and knowledge?

It made me wonder what was up the stairs.

So my life is like this picture, I can't see exactly whats up ahead of it. I would think?

Reading my books today I wondered (not day dreamed okay? I finished my essay),
I wondered where I would be 10 years from now.
People would tell me, "Oh you're studying law now, naturally you're gonna be a practicing lawyer."

Really?
If you asked me 7 months ago I would have told you with full confidence that I would one day be a barrister .
Right now I'm not so sure..


"I was wondering if you could help me find my way," Alice said.

"That would depend on where you want to get to," replied the Cheshire cat.

"It really doesn't matter, as long as..." Alice answered.

"Then it really doesn't matter which way you go," the Cheshire cat answered.


I plucked that from Alice in Wonderland.
It's a children's classic story but I think it holds quite a lot of philosophies.
I like it because of it's randomness.


I really should find myself again.

0 comments: